Daily prompt for my #Bloganuary challenge – “What are 5 things you’re grateful for today”
1. I’m alive! And I’m living a lifestyle I love travelling and living in my little campervan Brutus the Beast 🚐😊
This song by Celine Dion … the beat… the tempo … uplifts me and reflects my joy in being alive.
2. So grateful for my family who have encouraged me to follow my heart when I know they are shaking their head at my nomadic lifestyle and lack of security for my future.
3. Love my friends old and new. Although I don’t meet up all that often with my ‘old’ friends we know we are there for each other – and my blog lets them know where I am and what I’m doing. My new friends? They are my travelling buddies and we share life’s adventures on the road.
4. I am so grateful for my health that allows me to live my life to the fullest. I have no underlying medical issues and I thank my parents for the good genes I have inherited.
5. On a lighter note, today I was so grateful my hairdresser could fit me in for a haircut 💇.
I must practise gratitude more often, bring it to the surface of my thinking, become more consciously aware of my thankfulness … as I am so thankful for every day I’m alive!